We Can Help! Call Today 800.665.5034

Contact Us


You might have unclaimed money waiting for you.

Did you know there is an "Uncashed cheques" section in your Canada Revenue Agency account? Maybe you forgot about a GST cheque or maybe you have a refund you didn't know about. Either way, your money is waiting for you.


1) Sign in to your Canada Revenue Agency "My Account For Individuals" by visiting https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individuals.html

2) Once you are logged in, scroll down the page and you will see the following categories:

Tax returns
Accounts and payments
Benefits and credits
Related services
My Services Canada Account
Tax schemes

3) Under Related services you will find a list of services, and at the very bottom of that list, you will find a menu item titled Uncashed cheques

4) Click on the Uncashed cheques link, and if you do have any uncashed cheques that were issued to you by the CRA, you will find them here

← Previous Post
Is your portfolio weathering the coronavirus?
Next Post →
Did you know that we offer Wealth Planning?