We're Hiring - Accounting Technician
Fort Macleod Office
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. We are seeking an individual to join our Fort Macleod team in a Full Time Accounting Technician position.
Responsibilities would include:
- Bookkeeping and administration of ongoing accounting functions for our clients including preparation of GST returns and payroll
- Preparation of year end files and financial statements
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required
- Ability to work within time budgets, monitor progress to budgets, and meet deadlines
- Strong computer and communication skills, and knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Experience with QuickBooks and Simply Accounting software
- Previous experience in a public practice environment would be an asset but is not required
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please forward your resume to:
Fort Macleod, AB T0L 0Z0
To learn more about Avail CPA, please visit our website at www.availcpa.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.