The Government of Alberta has outlined specific reopening guidance for individual sectors.
Click on VIEW to see the corresponding PDF for each sector.
|Daycare + Out-of-School Care||VIEW|
|Hair Salons + Barbershops||VIEW|
|Industrial Work Camps||VIEW|
|Museums + Art Galleries||VIEW|
|Outdoor Shooting Ranges||VIEW|
|Places Of Worship||VIEW|
|Private + Municipal Campgrounds||VIEW|
In addition to the sector-specific guidelines above, the Government of Alberta has also issued the following general guidance resources:
- General Workplace Guidance For Business Owners Reopening Or Continuing Operations (PDF)
- Wearing Non-Medical Masks (PDF)
- Flushing Water Systems (PDF)
- Enhanced Infection Prevention And Control Measures (LINK)
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Resources (LINK)
- COVID-19 Orders And Legislation (LINK)
- Template: Relaunch Considerations For Businesses (WORD)
For a complete list of our COVID-19 resources for individuals and businesses, please visit availcpa.com/resources or complete the contact form below.
You may also like...View all news
Career Opportunity | Management Co-op - Taber
We are currently seeking a full-time Management Co-op to join our team in Taber.
Career Opportunity | CPA Candidate - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time CPA Candidate to join our team in Lethbridge.
Career Opportunity | Management Co-op - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time Management Co-op student to join our team in Lethbridge.
Have questions? Book a free consultation. It's really just a casual conversation where we try to learn more about you and your goals, and how we can help you achieve those.