We Can Help! Call Today 800.665.5034

Contact Us


ROE Filing Options and Resources

We recognize that some employers may be faced with having to issue an ROE (Record Of Employment). For your convenience, we have compiled a list of filing options and resources below.


You can register for the Government of Canada ROE Web.



You must contact the Government of Canada Employer Contact Centre.

Canada and the United States:

Toll-free 1-800-367-5693
TTY 1-855-881-9874
Hours Of Operation 7:00 am to 8:00 pm (Eastern Time, Monday to Friday)

When you call, you will be asked to provide the following information:

1) Your 15-character Payroll Account Number (PAN) issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). The PAN can be found on the CRA PD7A (Statement of account for current source deductions) form. If you do not have a PAN, you will have to request one from CRA.
2) The name, address and telephone number of your business.


Here at Avail CPA, we can set up representative access to issue ROE’s online, or paper ROE’s, on your behalf.

In some instances, this method may be a quicker option if you are not currently registered for ROE Web, however, there are costs involved.

Still have questions?

Whether you're a client of Avail CPA or not, call us. We're here to help.

Contact Warren Murley at 403-382-6800

For a complete list of our COVID-19 resources for individuals and businesses, please visit availcpa.com/resources

← Previous Post
Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers
Next Post →
Free editable Pandemic Policy Template