This career listing is now CLOSED and applications for this position are no longer being accepted.
Avail CPA is the largest independently owned business advisory and accounting firm in Southern Alberta, having recently added a BC location as well. From simple beginnings in 1933, to more than 140 team members in eight communities, we provide personal and business solutions at all levels of complexity, for all industries.
Our firm is home to a unique and innovative team, pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We genuinely care about our clients, our people, and our communities, and innovation drives what we do.
As a CPA Candidate at Avail, you will
- Work closely with a dedicated coach to guide you in your professional development and individual career growth.
- Accomplish the proficiency to complete compilation, review, and audit engagements for privately held companies and Not for Profit organizations in a wide variety of industries.
- Attain the knowledge to prepare corporate, personal and other tax returns.
- Work directly with clients, including directors and shareholders to assist in developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Receive comprehensive training and support towards your academic and professional success.
- Gain valuable skills and experiences to assist with reaching your full career potential.
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Ability to work within time budgets, monitor progress to budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer, organizational, and communication skills.
Start Date September 2023
Application Deadline January 23, 2023
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply, including a cover letter by the application deadline.
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Kate Miller, CPHR
530 8 Street South
Lethbridge, AB, T1J 2J8
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all news
CEBA repayment deadline extended by 18 days
The Canada Emergency Business Account loan repayment deadline has been extended to January 18, 2024.
Free estate planning seminars
We are offering free estate planning seminars in Pincher Creek and Fort Macleod in September and October.
Career Opportunity | CPA Candidate - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time CPA Candidate to join our team in Lethbridge.
Have questions? Book a free consultation. It's really just a casual conversation where we try to learn more about you and your goals, and how we can help you achieve those.