This career listing is now CLOSED and applications for this position are no longer being accepted.
Start Date: January, May or September 2022
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. Innovation drives what we do at Avail CPA.
As the only independent owned regional CPA firm in Southern Alberta, we have the expertise to provide solutions for clients of any size and complexity in any industry. With over 85 years of history, 120 amazing team members in 7 offices, we create a positively different experience for our clients.
At Avail CPA we are committed to the development of our people. We will provide you with exceptional training and experience to assist with your development through the CPA program and help you attain your goal of becoming a CPA. We offer ambitious people opportunities to challenge themselves and advance their career not only in a technical manner but also in business development and community support.
As a CPA Candidate at Avail you will:
- Work closely with a dedicated coach to guide you in your professional development and individual career growth;
- Accomplish the proficiency to complete compilation, review, and audit engagements for privately held companies and Not for Profit organizations in a wide variety of industries;
- Attain the knowledge to prepare corporate, personal and other tax returns;
- Work directly with clients, including directors and shareholders to assist in developing and maintaining strong relationships;
- Receive comprehensive training and support towards your academic and professional success; and
- Gain valuable skills and experiences to assist with reaching your full career potential.
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required;
- Ability to work within time budgets, monitor progress to budgets, and meet deadlines; and
- Strong computer, organizational, and communication skills.
If you would like to experience Avail CPA and be considered for an interview, please apply by Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 12:00pm
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Kate Miller, CPHR
#100, 530 – 8 Street South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 2J8
We appreciate all who express interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all news
Career Opportunity | Management Co-op - Taber
We are currently seeking a full-time Management Co-op to join our team in Taber.
Career Opportunity | CPA Candidate - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time CPA Candidate to join our team in Lethbridge.
Career Opportunity | Management Co-op - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time Management Co-op student to join our team in Lethbridge.
Have questions? Book a free consultation. It's really just a casual conversation where we try to learn more about you and your goals, and how we can help you achieve those.