Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. With a team of more than 120 in 7 communities, Avail CPA is the largest independently owned accounting and business advisory firm in Southern Alberta. Our client base is growing at such a rate that we need more talented CPAs to join our team.
Benefits of Working at Avail CPA
At Avail CPA we understand that our team members have other commitments. As such, it’s always been important for us to have a strong focus on flexibility and family. You have a personal appointment and will be late? No problem. Do you need to leave each day at 2:30 PM to pick up kids from school? Not an issue! Want to build some time up and leave early on a Friday? Sounds great!
In addition to the usual perks (health spending account, group insurance, personal days in addition to vacation), we offer a comparative salary package which includes paid overtime that can also be banked to be taken as time off.
Did we mention our awesome social club and games room?
- Planning, preparation, and supervision of compilation and assurance file and financial statements
- Preparation and/or review of corporate tax returns
- Preparation and/or review of personal tax returns
- On-going client management and business development
- Participation in firm marketing and community events
Qualifications and Experience:
- CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) designation
- 2+ years post designation experience in public accounting
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required
- Ability to work within time budgets, monitor progress to budgets, and meet deadlines
- Strong computer, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
If you are looking to develop your career in our unique team environment, please apply, including a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all news
Changes to CAS 315 may affect how your organization prepares for its audit
Here are the key changes to Canadian Auditing Standard 315 and their potential impact on your audit.
CLOSED Career Opportunity | Administration Assistant - Taber
We are currently seeking a full-time Administration Assistant to join our team in Taber.
The GST tax credit will be doubled for the next six months
Bill C-30 has received Royal Assent, doubling the Goods and Services Tax Credit for the next six months.
Have questions? Book a free consultation. It's really just a casual conversation where we try to learn more about you and your goals, and how we can help you achieve those.