This career listing is now CLOSED and applications for this position are no longer being accepted.
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. With a team of more than 100 in 7 communities, Avail CPA is the largest independently owned accounting and advisory firm in Southern Alberta.
- Bookkeeping and administration of ongoing accounting functions for our clients including preparation of GST returns and payroll.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Ability to work within time budgets and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer and communication skills, and knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and a desire to learn cloud accounting software.
- A college diploma and/or University degree is an asset, but not required.
- Previous experience in a public practice environment would be an asset but is not required.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply, including a cover letter and resume, by February 15, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all news
Changes to CAS 315 may affect how your organization prepares for its audit
Here are the key changes to Canadian Auditing Standard 315 and their potential impact on your audit.
CLOSED Career Opportunity | Administration Assistant - Taber
We are currently seeking a full-time Administration Assistant to join our team in Taber.
The GST tax credit will be doubled for the next six months
Bill C-30 has received Royal Assent, doubling the Goods and Services Tax Credit for the next six months.
Have questions? Book a free consultation. It's really just a casual conversation where we try to learn more about you and your goals, and how we can help you achieve those.