This career listing is now CLOSED and applications for this position are no longer being accepted.
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. With a team of more than 100 in 7 communities, Avail CPA is the largest independently owned accounting and advisory firm in Southern Alberta.
We are seeking an experienced full-time Accounting Technician to join our team in Lethbridge.
- Bookkeeping and administration of ongoing accounting functions for our clients including preparation of GST returns and payroll.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Ability to work within time budgets and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer and communication skills, and knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and a desire to learn cloud accounting software.
- A college diploma and/or University degree is an asset, but not required.
- Previous experience in a public practice environment would be an asset but is not required.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply, including a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all news
Career Opportunity | Accounting Technician - Fort Macleod
We are currently seeking a full-time Accounting Technician to join our team in Fort Macleod.
Career Opportunity | Accounting Technician - Taber
We are currently seeking a full-time Accounting Technician to join our team in Taber.
Career Opportunity | Accounting Technician - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time Accounting Technician to join our team in Lethbridge.