Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. With a team of more than 100 in 7 communities, Avail CPA is the largest independently owned accounting and advisory firm in Southern Alberta.
We are seeking an experienced full-time Accounting Technician to join our team.
- Bookkeeping and administration of ongoing accounting functions for our clients including preparation of GST returns and payroll.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Ability to work within time budgets and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer and communication skills, and knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and a desire to learn cloud accounting software.
- A college diploma and/or University degree is an asset, but not required.
- Previous experience in a public practice environment would be an asset but is not required.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply, including a cover letter and resume, by January 12, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all news
Tyler Brack has been admitted into the Partnership at Avail CPA
Tyler brings with him an extensive knowledge of financial planning, wealth management, retirement planning, and insurance.
Career Opportunity | CPA Candidate - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time CPA Candidate to join our team in Lethbridge.
Career Opportunity | Accounting Technician - Invermere
We are seeking an experienced full-time Accounting Technician to join our Invermere team.
Have questions? Book a free consultation. It's really just a casual conversation where we try to learn more about you and your goals, and how we can help you achieve those.