Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. With a team of more than 100 in 7 communities, Avail CPA is the largest independently owned accounting and advisory firm in Southern Alberta.
We are seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator who, under the direction of the Marketing and Business Development Director, will assist in the firm-wide coordination and implementation of the Marketing and Business Development plan and will contribute to the provision of an exceptional Avail CPA client experience.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and assist with events and promotion of the firm including sponsorships, promotional items, advertising, event planning, and niche marketing.
- Digital marketing coordination and assistance including website maintenance, content marketing creation, social media presence, analytics, e-newsletters, and video production.
- Internal firm support including the coordination and assistance with firm mail outs, events, training and recruiting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or multi media.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign or other design software, major social media platforms including Hootsuite.
- Video recording and production experience considered an asset.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot CRM and Adobe Premiere would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply including a cover letter and resume by May 17, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, follow the link: APPLY NOW