Experienced Accounting Technician
Fort Macleod Office
You Deserve More. Experience Avail.
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities.
As the only independent owned regional CPA firm in Southern Alberta, we have the expertise to provide solutions for clients of any size and complexity in any industry. With over 85 years of history, 110 amazing team members in 7 offices, we create a positively different experience for our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Technician to join our Fort Macleod team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Bookkeeping and administration of ongoing accounting functions for our clients including preparation of GST returns and payroll.
- Preparation of yearend files and financial statements.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Ability to work within time budgets, monitor progress to budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer and communication skills, and knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Simply Accounting software.
- Previous experience in a public practice environment would be an asset but is not required.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please forward your resume by September 27, 2019 to:
Fort Macleod, AB T0L 0Z0
To learn more about Avail CPA, please visit our website at www.availcpa.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.