At Avail, our commitment to continuously improve the experience our clients and community have with our firm is what sets us apart in our industry. The ability to listen and respond to the changing needs of our clients has led to our shared successes and is the reason we continue to grow.
Avail Wealth Inc. is currently seeking a full time Wealth Planning Associate to join our exceptional team in Lethbridge, Alberta. This position offers opportunities for advancement and the advantages of growing and learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
This role reports to and supports the team lead of the Wealth Planning business unit.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, forms, and other internal and client documents.
- Day to day administrative services including file management and client scheduling.
- Assist in the delivery and discussion of proposed plans with clients.
- Provide administrative support for client events, marketing initiatives and ongoing client management activities.
- Collaborate with and support the Avail Integrated Service team.
- Act as a liaison between clients and advisors.
- Contact clients, coordinate and attend client meetings; some travel will be required.
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements as set out by the firm and other regulatory bodies.
Successful candidates will require:
- Completion of Business/Administration diploma or degree.
- 3-5 years of comprehensive office experience with experience in a financial planning environment preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to embrace new opportunities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Initiative to ask, learn, and make things happen.
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects and requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply including a cover letter and resume by February 18, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE