We're Hiring - Associate Wealth Planner
At Avail, our commitment to continuously improve the experience our clients and community have with our firm is what sets us apart in our industry. The ability to listen and respond to the changing needs of our clients has led to our shared successes and is the reason we continue to grow.
Avail Wealth Inc. is currently seeking a full time Associate Wealth Planner to join our exceptional team in Lethbridge, Alberta. This position offers opportunities for advancement and the advantages of growing and learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
Your key focus will be to develop, present, implement, and review financial plans for individuals, business owners, corporate executives, and professionals. This role reports to and supports the team lead of the Wealth Planning business unit.
- Preparation of financial plans including: assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance, tax information, and financial objectives.
- Assist in the delivery and discussion of proposed plans with clients.
- Full ownership and accountability for coordinating the implementation of financial plans.
- Collaborate with and support the Avail Integrated Service team.
- Act as a liaison between clients and advisors and assist with client correspondence.
- Contact clients and attend client meetings; some travel will be required.
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements as set out by the firm and other regulatory bodies.
Successful candidates will require:
- College/University degree or equivalent.
- CFP designation or desire to obtain CFP designation; 1-3 years of experience in financial planning preferred.
- Knowledge of tax, investment strategies, insurance, pension plans would be an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and financial planning software.
- Ability to embrace new opportunities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Initiative to ask, learn, and make things happen.
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects and requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply including a cover letter and resume by November 25, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.