Join Our Team! CPA Candidate Position
You Deserve More. Experience Avail.
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities.
We are positively different at Avail CPA. We provide exceptional service and quality work with a team approach. We know our clients’ individual concerns and situations. We try to be awesome every day. Innovation drives what we do at Avail CPA.
As the only independent owned regional CPA firm in Southern Alberta, we have the expertise to provide solutions for clients of any size and complexity in any industry. With over 80 years of history and 100 amazing team members, we create a positively different experience for our clients.
We will provide you with exceptional training and experience to assist your development through the CPA program and help you attain your goal of becoming a CPA. We also provide opportunities to further develop your career with Avail CPA once you have achieved that goal.
Responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of compilation and assurance files and financial statements.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- Participation in firm marketing and community events.
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Ability to work within time budgets, monitor progress to budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer, organizational, and communication skills.
If you would like to experience Avail CPA and be considered for an interview, please apply using the following link: Avail CPA Jan 2019 Applicant
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Kelly Dyck CPA, CA
#100, 530 – 8 Street South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 2J8
Application Deadline: Friday, October 26, 2018
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.