We are currently seeking a full-time Management Co-op to join our team in Taber.
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our people, our clients, and our communities. Innovation drives what we do at Avail CPA.
As the only independent owned regional CPA firm in Southern Alberta, we have the expertise to provide solutions for clients of any size and complexity in any industry. With over 85 years of history, 140 amazing team members in 8 offices, we create a positively different experience for our clients.
We will provide you with exceptional training and experience along with the opportunity to learn more about our firm, the public accounting profession, and the path to becoming a Chartered Professional Accountant.
Co-op term is January - April, possibility of extension to August.
During your Co-op term with Avail CPA you will
- Work closely with a dedicated coach to guide you in your professional development and individual career growth.
- Accomplish the proficiency to complete compilation and review engagements for privately-held companies and Not for Profit organizations in a wide variety of industries.
- Attain the knowledge to prepare corporate, personal and other tax returns.
- Work directly with clients, including directors and shareholders to assist in developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Receive comprehensive training and support towards your academic and professional success.
- Gain valuable skills and experiences to assist with reaching your full career potential.
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required;
- Ability to work within time budgets, monitor progress to budgets, and meet deadlines; and
- Strong computer, organizational, and communication skills.
Application Deadline Oct 2, 2023
Join us for our Open House September 29th 2:30 - 5:00pm for an office tour, games, food, and drinks.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all news
CEBA repayment deadline extended by 18 days
The Canada Emergency Business Account loan repayment deadline has been extended to January 18, 2024.
Free estate planning seminars
We are offering free estate planning seminars in Pincher Creek and Fort Macleod in September and October.
Career Opportunity | CPA Candidate - Lethbridge
We are currently seeking a full-time CPA Candidate to join our team in Lethbridge.
Have questions? Book a free consultation. It's really just a casual conversation where we try to learn more about you and your goals, and how we can help you achieve those.