Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. With a team of more than 100 in 7 communities, Avail CPA is the largest independently owned accounting and advisory firm in Southern Alberta.
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Technician to join our Fort Macleod team full-time.
- Bookkeeping and administration of ongoing accounting functions for our clients including preparation of GST returns and payroll.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to prioritize with flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Ability to work within time budgets and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer and communication skills, and knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and a desire to learn cloud accounting software.
- A college diploma and/or University degree is an asset, but not required.
- Previous experience in a public practice environment would be an asset but is not required.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply, including a cover letter and resume, by July 11th, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may also like...View all
$700 million in funding announced for Jobs And Growth Fund
The JGF is targeted at helping organizations grow and create jobs as they transition to a green economy, foster an inclusive recovery, adopt digital solutions, or strengthen capacity in critical sectors.
Receive up to $750,000 through the Canada Community Revitalization Fund
The CCRF aims to help communities across Canada build and improve community infrastructure projects so they can rebound from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free online seminar - Operational Efficiency in Commercial Real Estate
We have teamed up with Re-Leased to present an online seminar that will cover various topics related to Operational Efficiency in Commercial Real Estate.